After dozens of emails and comments regarding commercial use of the calendar I've decided to provide a commercial license for the Vista-like Ajax Calendar. The license includes vlaCalendar version 1, version 2 and the client-side extension version 1. Examples of commercial use include:
- websites with any advertisements;
- websites owned or operated by corporations;
- websites designed to promote other products, such as a band or artist; and,
- products (e.g. a CMS) that bundle the vlaCalendar into its offering.
With this license Commercial entities can:
- use the vlaCalendar on their websites and can include it in applications; and,
- use altered versions of the vlaCalendar - but they cannot distribute or sell those alterations or the original code.
You can view and purchase the license here.